duminică, 12 iunie 2011

Shoe Obsession of the Day: Nude sandals

In my opinion, one can never have enough nude shoes. The possibilities are really endless: as sandals, flats, high heels, designed to be classy, modern or avantgarde, in suede, patent leather or regular leaher, in lace up styles or buckles, you name it! 

If you ask me, this is the new black shoe of a modern girl. You can pair it with just about everything and you can never fail to look perfect while wearing a nude shoe, wherever you might take them. 

Therefore, today I'm gonna share with you some styles I found on monshowroom.com/fr, after being inspired by the Wangs which came in my inbox this morning:

Alexander Wang strappy sandals, 510 euro, net-a-porter


Pieces Sandals, 45 euro, monshowroom

 Petite Mendigote wedges, 135 euro, monshowroom

 Axara Booties, 115 euro, monshowroom

D.co booties, 145 euro, monshowroom

Now tell me, which one's your favourite?

Do you like nude shoes? How many do you own?

photo source: monshowroom.com and net-a-porter.com

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu