duminică, 19 iunie 2011

Shoe obsession of the day: comfy shoes

Sales have just started in most stores, while others are just around the corner. It's the peace before the storm, as I like to call it. So there's still time, a day or two, to go through the virtual closets of every online store and save in your wishlist what you crave for and would love to get your hands on. If you add them on your wishlist you can come back when the sales start and you can decide more easily which pair you should get, depending on the discount, availability and so on.

This is what I started doing this morning. The first online store I raided? Net-a-porter, of course. I saved on my list some shoes that would go perfectly with my bridesmaid dresses that I'm going to wear this summer at my dearest friend's wedding. 

But then I saved up a lot of comfy flats and sandals too, which got me thinking. Last summer I was all about high heels and wedges, even in summertime. This summer, however, I wouldn't trade comfy shoes for anything in the world. I don't know if it's the fact that I'm always on the go and in a hurry at work, but I wear heels only at events or special occasions. 

Does this ever happen to you?

Now, let me show you my favourite comfy shoes I found on net-a-porter, that ended up on my wishlist.



 


 
 

 


As you can see, I couldn't help it, I had to add on the list something high too, but they're wedges so they're still comfy.

What's on your wishlist? What are you craving most, shoe related, of course?

2 comentarii:

  1. Wedges all the way ! But I was unable to find the eprfect pair,so I'm still searching !

    alexandra @
    shoependant.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Mirelaaaaaaaaaaaaa................... Petre !!! Kisses!!!

    RăspundețiȘtergere