vineri, 3 decembrie 2010

Lust of Creation x Give for animals by ROBI

I love animals and I love shoes. Did I ever think that these two passions of mine would ever meet? NO. But to my surprise, such a collaboration is very much possible thanks to some great people.

Lust of Creation, the shoe designer I have talked to you about previously, has teamed up with Robi Association (that is where I got my cute black kitty from) in their project named Give for Animals.

Started as a collaboration with several online shops which sell handmade jewellery, the project offers us all the chance to buy pieces created especially for this project or just donated by the designers. The project's aim is to raise money for the animals the association has in their care or the ones they rescure and treat daily. 

I can't wait to see what Adriana Nedelea from Lust of Creation prepares for this collaboration!


You can see and buy the beautiful pieces here, might be a useful idea for some of the gifts you plan on buying for Christmas.

What do you think about this project? What would you buy from them? 


photo source: http://jcfloresinc.blogspot.com

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu