duminică, 17 octombrie 2010

Art Shoes

People are still mourning Alexander McQueen and people all over the world are still realizing what a great designer the fashion industry has lost. 

Some people may be skeptical (I've heard many) and think that this post-mortem faim has reached these hights only because of this unfortunate event. It's in situations like these that the last creations of this amazing designer come to support and prove his huge value. 

I was absolutetly speechless when I first saw these amazing boots. They are amazing pieces of art, with an antique air given by the engraved heel and sole - an amazing work which seems to be the one of a craftman from long gone times when people valued the artistic traditions.

I can only admire the amazing work and hope that the world will give us again an amazing designer with such a creativity and artistic value.

R.I.P. Mr. McQueen.

available on net-a-porter, here


photo source: net-a-porter.com

Un comentariu:

  1. I agree: the world of fashion has lost one of its greatest designers and I only hope that Sarah Burton will honour his memory with her collections. Great blog, by the way! :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere